We were very happy for the opportunity to review this stapler. We’ve only used your basic stapler, and we thought it was time to experience a more updated model. We were very pleased!
When we received the PaperPro Generation II Hi-Start Stapler, we were surprised at how good it looks for a stapler. It fit right in with our other desk accessories. The dimensions are 2-7/8 x 1-3/4 by 6-1/2 inches (H x W x D), weighs 1.1 lbs, and is black and silver. We love the sleek and sturdy design.
- ‘One-Finger’ touch: What we love about this stapler, is that it has a ‘One-Finger’ technology, where you only need one finger to press down on the stapler to staple something.
- Ability to staple up to 28 sheets of paper: We haven’t counted exactly 28 sheets of paper, but we were able to staple more papers than usual with positive results.
- Durable metal housing, and jam-free technology: This isn’t your ordinary run-of-the-mill stapler — it’s sturdy and feels like it should withstand more than your average stapler goes through in a lifetime. It also comes with a rubber base.
- Warranty: There is a 5-year limited warranty when you purchase this stapler.
- Uses standard staples: No need to buy different staples — just use the ones you purchased for your old stapler. This one comes with one row of standard staples.
- Easy to refill: Pull back the bottom of the stapler, and insert a new row of staples. Easy as pie!
- No instructions: For someone who’s only used your basic stapler, I was clueless on how to load the staples! I’ve never been stapler-illiterate! At first I loaded the staples wrong, and of course the stapler did not work. It wasn’t until I looked at the other reviews on Amazon.com, that I learned that the staples have to be loaded pointy side up on the other side of the sliding drawer. The photos above show the correct way to load the staples.
- It’s LOUD: I do a lot of work late at night, and when I staple, it’s really loud. If it was a bit more quiet, it would be the perfect stapler.
MyParenTime.com highly recommends the PaperPro Generation II Hi-Start Stapler — even with the extra loud sound it makes, we love how easy it is to staple. We don’t even have to lift the stapler off the table in order to use it, and odds are you’ll have perfectly stapled papers each and every time.
Click here to purchase this product.
Copyright © MyParenTime.com. We have no association with the company mentioned in the above review. We received this product free in exchange for an honest review. All Rights Reserved.