Pregnancy, Parenting & Family
Welcome! We've gathered together sites that support, teach, & provide a lot of important and interesting information on family topics. There are some great resources here, so don't miss any of them! Please let us know if we were able to help you find what you were looking for. We'd like to hear about it!
Pregnancy, Parenting, & Family
Find support, answers, & other fun things!
Please notify us of outdated links. Links checked 7/18/07
- About our Kids.org: This site by the New York University Child Study Center, teams together professionals from the field of child mental health. They offer expert psychiatric services for children and families; list informative articles & resources, & more.
- Birth International: Specialists in Birth and Midwifery: This site provides support and resources for midwives, childbirth educators and expectant parents. Many articles and products.
- Ask Evelyn: A nationally known, award-winning parenting columnist and child and family advocate, answers your parenting questions.
- Attachment & Bonding Mailing List: Support & Information forum for full-time moms and dads practicing Attachment & Bonding.
- Attachment Parenting Canada: An attachment parenting site that includes articles on gentle discipline and the family bed.
- Attachment Parenting International (API): A great resource committed to supporting & educating parents about attachment parenting. Many articles and links.
- Center for Successful Fathering: Information & support for fathers.
- Childbirth.Org: A searchable site with labor & delivery guides, forums, & more.
- DrGreene.com: Caring for the Next Generation: Another great Pediatric site!
- ePregnancy: Pregnancy articles, interactive tools, message boards and more!
- Family.com: A lot of information plus searches for activities & recipes.
- familycorner.com magazine - Parents are always searching for good solid advice when it comes to their family and home life. Everything from teething, fitness, teenagers, home decorating and harvesting your herb garden. Visit our special holiday sections!
- First Candle: A national nonprofit health organization uniting parents, caregivers and researchers nationwide with government, business and community service groups to advance infant health and survival.
- Get Organized Now: This is a wonderfully informative website filled with numerous tips on getting your life organized! Visit their message forums for more tips and advice from their frequent visitors :).
- Giving Birth Underwater: Includes all aspects of water birth.
- Home & Hearth: A nice place to relax when you have some time. Enjoy poetry, inspirational writings, & other special things.
- Journey of Hearts: A Website for anyone who has ever experienced a loss. A place for enhancing physical and mental well-being.
- KIDiddles: Find complete lyrics to all the lullabies & Other Songs you want to sing to your children, and more!
- La Leche League Home Page: Worldwide breastfeeding support organization. Full of information!
- Labor of Love: There's so much at this wonderful site...you'll be glad you visited.
- Living with Trisomy 13: Real parents who have and are experiencing life with a child who has Trisomy 13.
- Meals for You: This great informative site is filled with thousands of delicious recipes that you can prepare yourself. Search for recipes in a variety of ways!
- Mom's Network Exchange: Ideas, mentors, barter, support, fun. Find it here!
- Mother Stuff: A wealth of mother-knowledge on the internet.
- Movie Mom: This website will help you find the perfect movie to watch with your kids! Nell Minow writes about movies, television, and the Internet. Check out her book, "The Movie Mom's Guide to Family Movies"!
- Natural Child Project: Among the articles, advice column, Parenting Site of the Month, & the Global Children's Art Gallery, this site is dedicated to "parenting and education that respects children.
- Online Birth Center: Search for information on midwifery, pregnancy, birth, and breastfeeding. Newsletter & links.
- Parenthood Web: Primarily for expectant parents and parents with young children, this site includes articles, surveys, bulletin boards, calendars to calculate your due date, a Pregnancy Journal & a whole lot more!
- ParentingHumor.com: A free, humor-based, parenting ezine...Check it out!
- Parenting at iVillage: A village community for parents.
- Parents of Bipolar Children (and other emotional/neurological disorders): We usually don't list websites that contain mostly links to other sites, but this particular website has a very supportive message forum.
- The Pregnancy & Infant Loss Mailing List: An email newsletter and support group for those suffering through pregnancy or infant loss. Online archives available. Find support from this site by the SIDS Network.
- Positive Parenting: Provides information & newsletter. Positive parenting resources on the internet.
- ProMom: Promotion of Mother's Milk...Lots of information on breastfeeding and support.
- Sabrina Cuddy's Pregnancy Page: A nice source for a wealth of information!
- Safety for Women: Visit this website to learn ways to help women protect themselves and keep safe; Free ebook downloads!
- SIDELINES: Support for your High-Risk Pregnancy.
- S.T.E.P.S.: Step Parents Together Effectively Promoting Solutions: Their mission is to provide support and outlet for step parents who deal with blended family issues; Online and offline support group.
- StorkNet: Visit this site for pregnancy advice, articles, message boards, week-by-week guide to pregnancy, & much more!
- SWFLParent.com An online resource guide, directory, and community tailored specifically to parents and families in Southwest Florida.
- The National Parenting Center: Parenting information service
- The Real Mom Club: Moms, when you visit this site you'll smile, laugh, relate, and most of all feel like you're not alone.
Multiples ResourcesPlease notify us of outdated links. Links checked 7/18/07
It's hard enough raising one child, but it's more fun and hard work when there are more than one!
- MOST Online (Mothers of Supertwins): is "an international non-profit support network of families with triplets and more. MOST provides information,resources, empathy and good humor during pregnancy, infancy, toddlerhood and school age. Subscribe to their Quarterly Magazine, & find support on their bulletin board.
- National Mothers of Twins Clubs: Their goal is "to improve public awareness of the needs of multiple birth children"; find a support group; bulletin board; participate in a research study; tips for parents of multiples; & more.
- The Triplet Connection: a "non-profit, tax exempt organization for multiple-birth families. They provide vital information to families who are expecting triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets or more, as well as encouragement (chat too!), resources, & networking opportunities for families who are parents of larger multiples.
- Twin Stuff: Learn why it's special to be a twin; find support & information on their Twin Talk bulletin board; find out upcoming TV shows and movies that star twins.
- Twins Days: Twins Days in Twinsburg, Ohio is the world's largest annual gathering of twins. Visit their site for support via their message board; & more information about Twins Days.
- Twins Magazine: Subscribe online to Twins Magazine; locate a nearby Parents of Twins Club; read some fun & interesting facts about twins; check out some twins cartoons; & more!
- Twins World: Find out interesting facts about twins and multiples; get cast as a twin; find out about the twins restaurant; organization & resources; & more!