What's New at Our Community?
Below you'll find only a few things that have been added recently, including some highlights (sign up for our monthly update below to find out everything that's added each month!):
News prior to 2010:
- New Area: Sniffle Solutions is the trusted resource for moms seeking advice and information about how to care for themselves and their kids during cold and flu season. Click here to visit!
- MyParenTime.com, PrintableChecklists.com, and StopSexOffenders.com join Facebook.
- New PrintableChecklists.com homepage design and Premium Checklist area.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- My ParenTime's Family Community BLOG Click here.
- We would like to thank Brad Derstine for creating a script currently being used on PrintableChecklists.com.
- PrintableChecklists.com made the top ten in Alexa's Top Sites in Personal Organization category.
- PrintableChecklists.com was listed in an article from the SCOTT® Common Sense Community
- San Francisco abc7news linked to article, Bounce House Safety, 2/27/08
- We received a copy of the April, 2004 issue (Vol. 2 Iss. 4) of PC Today Magazine -- MyParenTime.com is listed on page 102.
- MyParenTime.com-Sponsored contests Click here.
- New Area: Aimed at women who bring creativity to everything they do, providing valuable how-to content served with wit, humor and style. Click here.
- PrintableChecklists.com checklists are currently being reformatted for Adobe Reader (PDF).
- Cinematters returns. Read our latest review.
- New Area: Live Right Live Well. This area will explore issues on health, food and fitness; and will incorporate interactive elements like polls, quizzes and recipes. Links from our main page.
- New games added at FunInternetGames.com!
- Downloadable ebook version of "I Know Safety" available at IKnowSafety.com!
- New Checklists added at PrintableChecklists.com.
- New JupiterParents.com Area: Articles from the Carlstrom Family Chiropractic Center.
Highlights from previous years:
- Download area taken offline due to misuse. We hope to have them back online soon!
- Child Safety Book for Young Children AVAILABLE from StopSexOffenders.com! For more information and reviews, see: IKnowSafety.com.
- Area for Dog Lovers: The Dog Daily: This area contains four main content channels, covering Behavior and Training, Home Life, Food & Nutrition, and Health and Wellness. The Video channel contains puppy training videos, hosted by America’s leading dog trainer Brian Kilcommons. Product Picks are specifically selected to meet high standards and safety needs, with a few treats here and there. An Interactive Quiz tests the reader on all things canine, including history, health, breeds, and more. Links from our main page.
- Area for Cat Lovers: The Daily Cat: This area contains four main content channels, covering Behavior and Training, Home Life, Food & Nutrition, and Health and Wellness. The Audio feature covers tips and factoids, covering moods, characteristics, health, behavior, more. The Interactive Quiz is instructive and fun, and tests your knowledge of cats. Links from our main page.
- Area for Computer Families: The Online Family: This area is your essential guide to home computing. Learn all about computing, including the online world. Links from our main page.
- Monthly Column: Women's Health Articles.
- We have encrypted the email addresses on our feedback page. It seems that spammers love to target family-friendly communities :(.
- StopSexOffenders.com Sighting! StopSexOffenders.com was sighted on the 1/25/06 episode of the Dr. Phil show. Click here to view more SSO sightings :).
- Received a nice review of MyParenTime.com from Family Safe Surfing: "This is a nice article site. There is a "Parenting, Children, and Family Articles" section that is worth exploring. Many ideas on how to get your kids to do what you want them to do! An example is "7 Steps To Organizing Your Children's Toys." This is fine, but the trick is to help your kid keep them organized! Like the "HowTo" site, there are other sections that are not family-oriented, such as "Internet" and "Business and Finance." Summary: Highly recommended. Nicely laid out site; easy to navigate. There is a section just for families, along with other sections that might be of more interest to Mom and Dad. Worth spending some time on." -- Thank you Family Safe Surfing!
- Area for Women: Completely You: This new area is updated weekly, and helps modern moms achieve success in all aspects of their lives – as a mom, as a professional, as a spouse and as an individual. Links from our main page.
- Area for Families: Real Families Real Fun: This area, which is continually updated, is the modern information source parents turn to in order to help make family time quality time. Links from our main page.
- An article from The Associated Press, "Sex Offenders Banned From Storm Shelters" was picked up by Netscape. StopSexOffenders.com's "Questions You Should Ask a Prospective Babysitter," was chosen as 1 of 5 Netscape Editors' Web Picks!
- PrintableChecklists.com: Our Moving Checklist was reprinted with permission in the new Relocation Guide for Racine/Kenosha Counties in Wisconsin!
- PrintableChecklists.com was mentioned in an article regarding travel & vacation: Plan Your Next Vacation Online, April, 2005.
- Book still in the works from PrintableChecklists.com. Stay tuned!
- PrintableChecklists.com was notified that it will be listed as a resource in another upcoming book. Stay tuned!
- PrintableChecklists.com page views hits 322,000 per month!
- Text Ads are RUN-of-SITE at LOW prices! Click here for Text Specials!
- MyParenTime.com is listed for a second year in the "2005 Children's Magazine Market: The Writer's Sourcebook."
- Update on spammers: This situation has ended, but we are still suffering the consequences of this experience. January-February 2004: Ruthless spammers have illegally used the myparentime.com domain as the "reply-to" in their adult spam emails! See this page for more information.
- Read this month's and our previous Child Safety Tips!
- MyParenTime.com will be included in the 2005 Children's Magazine Market: The Writer's Sourcebook, for the second year.
- PrintableChecklists.com is included in a book titled, "Essential Websites for 21st Century Educational Leaders!" 2004
- A two-page article by StopSexOffenders.com was reprinted in the Back to School issue of Parenting Plus Magazine: August, 2003.
- PrintableChecklists.com was mentioned in an article about making moving easier: Web sites provide expert tips, strategies to ensure a smooth move, August 3, 2003.
- The established "Writer's Area" website was SOLD, and the new owners have brought it back online.
- StopSexOffenders.com was awarded USA Today's Hot Site Award!
- April 30: My ParenTime's Website Community Owner was interviewed by Voice of America on the topic, "Hurried Children." Listen in on May 6, 2003, or download it after this date!
- View special offers and enter contests!
- We were notified by a visitor that StopSexOffenders.com was noticed on the Oprah show on sex offenders and Megan's Law. It came up in the top 3 of the web search they showed on the show: February 25, 2003
- SSO's "Questions to Ask a Prospective Babysitter" are printed in a book, "Be Alert, Be Aware, Have a Plan: The Complete Guide to Protecting Yourself, Your Home, Your Family!"
- Visitors who download our files for free will receive our monthly update list, so don't forget to Email Us so we could add you! We welcome all our new members :)!
- Checklists - sign up for My ParenTime's Update List to find out all the checklists that were recently added, or visit PrintableChecklists.com!